The Chicago New Moms Group is proud to be a part of an incredible new program for families in the Chicago suburbs! This innovative new concept in childbirth education designed to support women throughout their pregnancy, birth experience, and parenthood. Prenatal University serves as a central resource for all kinds of information about pregnancy, motherhood and parenting. Founded by the team at OMG Women’s Healthcare of Hinsdale, Ill., Prenatal University supports parents with high quality, expertly taught classes to build confidence, increase knowledge and have fun!
Check out all the great programs found in one place:
- Baby’s Fresh First Foods
- Hypnobirthing® – The Mognan Method
- New Mom’s Group (brought to you by The Chicago New Moms Group)
- The Breastfeeding Experience
- The Art of “Baby Wearing”
- Your Birth, Your Way!
- Happiest Baby on the Block Infant Care Class
- Pregnancy 101: The short and sweet solution to having a baby
- Labor and Delivery: The Basics
- Pre and Postnatal Pilates
- Balancing Babies with Big Brother/Big Sister
- Going Green: The Fundamentals of Cloth Diapering
- Baby Boot Camp
- Rock your Postpartum Period: How to maintain balance and wellness after baby comes
To learn more about any of these classes or to register, please visit the Prenatal University website at www.prenataluniversity.com or call (630) 203-8188.